Saturday, February 19, 2011

Five Question Friday - February 18th, 2011

I'm back with 5QF. There was a cancelled one two weeks ago (due to a tragedy in Mama M's family) and one last week that I didn't participate in. But it's back and so am I! And while I've been getting ready to type this, it turned Saturday. Sigh. Oh well. I'll do it anyway! Here's where it is if you want to link up and view other entries.

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
No. Other than sports uniforms when I was in high school.... and maybe some work uniforms way back in the day. But they were always washed! I just remember a few times that I had games two days in a row. And with the uniforms, I had multiple uniforms that were all the same. So I may or may not have worn the same two days in a row. But in general, no. In fact, I kind of keep mental track of what I wear each week so even if I do laundry in between, I don't end up wearing the same pants or shirt twice in one week.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Hmmm...... I live near Detroit, which is a large-ish city. Not big like it used to be. But I love being in cities. So just about anyone. New York City sounds lovely. So does Chicago. Or even Nashville. Actually, Nashville has nice weather. So Nashville it is. Unless I'm thinking internationally.... Paris, London, Rome..... hmmm, I have a lot of options for this answer!

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
I have no kids, so this is more hypothetical than anything. Flying gets you there faster. But with flying, there is more stress of security, packing exact things, etc. Driving takes longer, but if your kid is melting down, you can stop. Take a little break. And you're only disturbing yourself and those travelling with you. Not a whole captive airplane. But I guess it would depend on how long it was. A 20 hour drive or a 5 hour flight? Fly. A 10 hour drive or a 3 hour flight (with security probably a 6 hour ordeal)? Probably drive. Anything shorter, drive.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
Ha! What is my idea of cleaning?

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
The Bible! It's the Word of God!

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you get a chance to live in the cities you chose :) Or atleast visit for a while. I'd like to travel someday outside of New England where I am. I'm now following you. Found you through Weekend Wanderer.

    Hope you'll stop bye and visit :)

    xoxo
    Katie
    http://loveiseverywhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete