Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday - 2/25/2011

1. Can you drive a stick shift?
No, I've never tried. I know there is something called a clutch involved, but that's really the extent of my knowledge.

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Tomatoes (slimy bits of weirdly textured disgustingness!) and onions. Tomatoes are just wrong, and onions I am allergic to. Last night, I went to someone's house for dinner, and they had made nice little salads. I couldn't bring myself to eat the tomatoes. I did, however, force down cucumbers which normally I won't eat. So I considered it a moral victory.

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
I don't want to because there are places they donate the proceeds to that I have extremely strong moral objections to. However, at work, I end up buying them to keep the peace/not say no to our branch manager's cute daughter. My favorites are Samoas, but Thin Mints and Tagalongs are also great.
I've also been weak some years and bought from the cute kids at the grocery store. Their sweet little faces are so hard to say no to!
It's a scam, I tell ya! :)

4. How do you pamper yourself?
I don't really go out and do pampering activities often (manicures, pedicures, etc.). But when I feel the need to pamper myself, it usually involves laying on the couch and watching Gilmore Girls or chick flicks.

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Some of my friends call me "Dee" and I think it's pretty obvious. No real nicknames other than things my parents have called me practically my whole life. That I would prefer not to share on my blog, thank you very much. ;)

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. You are picky too?? I am beginning to think we ARE the same person! I might call you my clone!!

    Have a fab weekend!

    :)
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE tomatos. Especially with italian dressing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cookies with coconut and caramel. =)

    and I'm curious about what names your parents have called you...maybe I need to call your Mom to say hi. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Five Question Friday. I should've read more of the other blogs on the hop before answering the questions myself. I forgot that "Royal Pains" on USA on Thursdays is a 'me time' that I observe. Feel free to visit and follow me anytime at Back Porchervations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me smile. I can't drive stick shift either haha. I've attemped twice in my life and failed miserably - Also, I like the simoas from Girl SCouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a stick shift! Its fun. :)

    My Dad calls me Dee! Or Molly Dee. (Hence the email address!)

    ReplyDelete