Friday, January 7, 2011

Five Question Friday - January 7, 2011

As seen on Mama's page, here is 5 Question Friday!

1. What is your current favorite book, and why?
The Bible is the book I read the most; but other than that, probably my favorite current book (I like a lot of books, so it's hard to say) is called Radical by David Platt. It's a very challenging book that really made me think a lot. And then I was in a Bible study where we discussed it, so it was interesting to hear other perspectives as well.

2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?
Um, well, here's the thing. I did. Until recently. When I realized I didn't make an appointment when I was supposed to for my last cleaning. And now it's already time for the next one. So until now, yes. I think I may need a new dentist closer to home though. My dentist is about 45 minutes away. Maybe that's too far.

3. What is your worst memory from High School?
Hmmm..... from the high school years or just high school itself? I'll go with high school itself. Probably the worst memory (which sounds really dumb now) was when every single girl in my class was invited to a birthday party for one of the other girls..... every girl except me. It was quite traumatic at the time! It turns out the girl planning the party wanted to watch this movie that I wouldn't have been able to watch, and that was why, but when you go to a small school and are the only one left out? Rough.

4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?
Being a kind, loving person who honored God with her life.

5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions?
No, I'm really not.

2 comments:

  1. That high school moment is very traumatic! Although isn't it wonderful to look back with such clarity...and know it would never bother you that much now?

    Thanks for visiting my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Answers. I can relate to your experience of being left out. It IS rough!!

    Thanks for stopping by my little blog!!

    ~Hillary AKA The Queen
    http://thequeenofthisthatandeverything.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete