Friday, January 21, 2011

Five Question Friday - January 21, 2011

Finally! Friday is here! It has been quite the week!!!! But, the light at the end of the tunnel? I can see it! :)

Seen on Mama's blog, as always....

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
No spouse.... sorry!

2. What is your favorite room in your house?
Probably my living room. I spend most of my time there. It's like a combo living dining room. I mean, I have it set up separately, but there are no walls separating the two.

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Haha.... no.

4. What is your evening ritual?
Honestly, I don't have one. Sad, I know. This is like the easiest 5QF ever. All my answers are like 2 words.

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I have gotten so used to not getting much sleep that generally I function okay on 4. I definitely prefer 6. I love it when I get like 7 or 8, but that rarely happens!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/five-question-friday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your two word answers to the 5QF! lol
    Truthfully, I don't have much of a routine either-I guess if life calls for one, then it's important, but some just aren't in that stage. So don't feel too bad.
    Have a great weekend! And thanks for stopping by my blog as well-hope your blog comment chanting works! lol (if all else fails, BEG! It worked for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm a new blog follower via Google Friend Connect. I love your blog! Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back! Have a fabulous day and blog on!
    -Ashley
    All that Glitters: Girly Fashion Trends
    Twitter Page
    Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like I need a lot more sleep than you do!!

    ReplyDelete