Friday, January 14, 2011

Five Question Friday - January 14, 2011

As seen on Mama's blog, here is this week's 5QF!


1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Hmmm.... a lot of movies actually. But the one that has had the longest running honor of my watching and re-watching is The Sound of Music. From the time I was like 7, that's been my favorite or one of my favorite movies!

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Hmmm.... I would say people who don't use their brains. Think before you ask for help, people! Or once you ask for help, please stop making stupid decision after stupid decision!

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
I wrote this question! So I better have a good answer for it!

caring, kind, fun, incredible, sweet

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
Hmmmm.... if I didn't have to worry about money, couldn't I just live a life of leisure? But from the way the question is worded, I suppose not. So I will say that I would be a classical piano player. I've played the piano for years and love it. Technically, I'm a professional since I've been paid for it multiple times, but never enough to be a full-time musician.

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
Honestly, I don't have one. Too money-conscious, I guess! Now, I do splurge if I either have the money. Or when I get a bonus at work, I try to save most of it and buy one splurge-y item as a treat. :)

6 comments:

  1. Love the Sound of Music! Such a classic!
    New follower via 5 ? Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sound of Music too. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Sound of Music- big fan of Julie Andrews!!

    Seems like everyone is having a rough week with co-workers.

    I used to play the piano when I was younger. It's been YEARS since I've played though!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    :)
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  4. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/five-question-friday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splurgy item...very cute. =) I enjoy reading these posts. =)

    ReplyDelete