Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Who and Why Wednesday

I'm participating in this blog link up hosted by Legally Brunette.

1. Who is the better "Santa Clause"?
Tim Allen
OR
Edmund Gwenn (Santa in the original Miracle on 34th Street)

2. Who is the better "Grinch"?
The one on the Dr. Seuss cartoon
OR
Jim Carrey

3. Who is the better Ebenezer Scrooge?
Michael Caine (in the Muppet Christmas Carol)
OR
Jim Carrey (in the newer Christmas Carol)

4. Who is the best animated Christmas character?
Rudolph
OR
Frosty

5. Who is the best live Christmas character?
Clark Griswold (in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation)
OR
Will Ferrell (in Elf)

My answers:
1. Hmmm...... that's a tough one. I think I'm going to go with Tim Allen, because though I haven't seen the whole thing in years, I have fond memories of The Santa Clause. Never really cared for Miracle on 34th Street.

2. Definitely the cartoon one! Jim Carrey, in my opinion, tends to make the characters about him and his acting style rather than playing the character.

3. Michael Caine. Again, Carrey is over the top, in my opinion.

4. Oh, I love them both! I'll say Rudolph though. I love Rudolph!

5. I have never seen National Lampoon (any of them) so Elf, 100%

1 comment:

  1. So glad you linked up! Love your answers! :) Also, your blog is cute! I will definitely be back! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete