I'm participating in this blog link up hosted by Legally Brunette.
1. Who is the better "Santa Clause"?
Edmund Gwenn (Santa in the original Miracle on 34th Street)
2. Who is the better "Grinch"?
The one on the Dr. Seuss cartoon
3. Who is the better Ebenezer Scrooge?
Michael Caine (in the Muppet Christmas Carol)
Jim Carrey (in the newer Christmas Carol)
4. Who is the best animated Christmas character?
5. Who is the best live Christmas character?
Clark Griswold (in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation)
Will Ferrell (in Elf)
1. Hmmm...... that's a tough one. I think I'm going to go with Tim Allen, because though I haven't seen the whole thing in years, I have fond memories of The Santa Clause. Never really cared for Miracle on 34th Street.
2. Definitely the cartoon one! Jim Carrey, in my opinion, tends to make the characters about him and his acting style rather than playing the character.
3. Michael Caine. Again, Carrey is over the top, in my opinion.
4. Oh, I love them both! I'll say Rudolph though. I love Rudolph!
5. I have never seen National Lampoon (any of them) so Elf, 100%