Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful - Day 4

Shallow Alert!!!!!

This post is nothing resembling deep or meaningful. But it is true.

I am thankful for Peppermint Mocha creamer. For a fraction of the cost of a Starbucks or Caribou Mocha, I can get a pretty decent mocha-ish coffee at home. As a total coffee addict, this is much appreciated. Yesterday, I bought more of it and I paid $2.09. This will be added to approximately 25 cups of coffee. That's less than 10 cents a cup. So with the coffee and filters, we're probably talking about $.30 a cup for coffee. Compare that to $3.50 or so at a coffee shop....

Now if only they would sell it year round instead of just for Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so thankful too!!! Yes, that is my favorite creamer and I'm so glad they're finally selling it year round! and in a big bottle!!!! =)

    Hubby did splurge and buy me Starbucks on Friday when we were car shopping and it was oh so good! =) Yummy! But wayyyyyyy tooo expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely thankful for coffee!!! And yummy creamer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it the kind made with real cream? I wish I could find that here. The couple flavors I bought taste horrible. Try the godiva pumpkin spice or mocha coffee. They are good!

    ReplyDelete