Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful - Day 12

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!

I hope you had a great day. I spent most of the day with my parents, grandma, aunt, uncle, and "nephews." There was food, there was football, and there was lots of talk. Yay!

I got home around 9, planned my attack for Friday, rested about an hour, watched "A Deep Fried Korean Thanksgiving" (a Gilmore Girls Thanksgiving episode), and got ready to shop! Now, I'm sitting on my couch for about another 10 minutes before I head to Old Navy. Today's route includes: Old Navy, Walmart, Kohls, JC Penneys, Sears, Target, and then we'll see how it flows. It's not planned out after then. Then I will come home, crash for a few hours, and then head to a place I volunteer.

So, today, I'm thankful for Black Friday sales. I love it. I know some people would rather do just about anything to avoid the craziness, but I fully embrace it. There's something about the atmosphere of a store at 4 a.m. when it's usually closed until 8. The sales, the bargains, the intricate planning needed to be successful - I love it all! And tonight with them starting at midnight, I'm not trying to do it after sleeping for 2-3 hours. Of course, doing it on no sleep may not work out much better. :)

Happy Shopping, everyone! (Or Happy Avoiding of Shopping!)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy "Cyber Monday" shopping too! Have a wonderfully blessed day!

    ReplyDelete