Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful - Day 1

So, I've been thinking that for the month of November I would post each day about something for which I'm thankful (in no particular order). As you can see, it's November 4th, and up til now, I've been to busy to post. Which is, in itself, something to be thankful for I feel.

Why? Because that brings me to one of the many things I'm thankful for - my job. It can be tiring. It can be stressful. There are days I wish I could respond meanly to a client who is upsetting me. But you know what? I have a job. In a state where roughly 16 out of every 100 are unable to find one and the number of people working lower-end jobs than trained for (think engineers at McDonalds)is much, much higher, I not only have a job, but one that I overall like. I have a fantastic boss, co-workers that I (for the most part) truly enjoy being around, and great clients (again, for the most part). In addition to this (and I don't say this to brag at all, but it's something I'm very thankful for), I make enough money to be able to live comfortably and still have extra to support charities and ministries that I feel led to support.

Thank you, God, for blessing me with this job!

1 comment:

  1. Awe...that's a great thing to be thankful for! Sometimes it can be hard, I agree. =)

    ReplyDelete