Friday, November 12, 2010

Five Question Friday - 11/12/2010

Another edition of Five Question Friday from Mama! And later today I'll at least post one of my thankful things. I've started more than once this week, but life keeps happening when I try to blog. :)

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?

Well, as I discussed in this post, I've had a painful life! And since many incidents were so spread out, it's very hard to choose just one. Let's just say I'm glad to still be alive.

But, probably overall, the car accident in December 2007. A bulging disc, 3 rotated discs, and many torn muscles later, physical therapy and chiropractic treatments kinda "fixed" me. Until the February 2009 accident that is.....


2. How much sleep do you get at night?

This week (let's review that life happening thing) I've been lucky to get 4. Most weeks, I get between 5 and 6. Yes, I'm tired a lot, and yes, I do need coffee. :)

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?

My parents never believed it was wise to lie to your children and make the holiday about a magical mystical man giving presents instead of the birth of Christ, so never! Thank you, parents!

4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Just this week, my friend Linda and I went to see You Again. It was cute, fluffy fun. I don't go to the movies often. The last two movies had been kids' movies, so it was nice to go to an adult (or at least teenage) movie with an adult!

5. What do you wear to bed?
Pajamas or sweats in the winter, t-shirt and shorts in the summer.

3 comments:

  1. I loved your answer for #3. I never believed in Santa either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we're not the only parents who feel lying to your kids is wrong. =) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the blog hop-thanks for sharing! Glad you survived your car accidents! And I'm familiar with back problems because of my hubby and dear friend both having major surgeries-I hope you are not in constant pain, and have healed well.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete