Friday, November 5, 2010

5 Question Friday - November 5, 2010

Brought to us by Mama, here is today's 5 Question Friday.

1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
Hmmm..... I love either writing or music, so if I were talented enough at either, that would probably be it.

2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
House at the beach. I'm SO cold! The beach sound wonderful right now where as a cabin in the woods makes me think of snow and winter.

3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
No kids.

4. What is your guilty pleasure? (I know we've done this one before, but I'm guessing people's "guilty pleasures" change frequently. At least, mine do!)
Reality tv. :) It's mindless, it's a waste of time, and it's addicting!

5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
Usually straightened, but occasionally I get this "need to clean" and I attack it with all sorts of cleaning supplies!

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting. =) I'd take the beach now too...but not sure I want to be there in the summer...it gets really hot, crowded and Noisy! I don't like any of those. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love mindless reality television. Those housewives are what get me to tune in now.

    ReplyDelete