Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday Thirteen - 10/7/2010

Kind of late in posting Thursday Thirteen this week! Sadly, I'm having a hard time deciding on a topic. So, I think I've decided.... 13 trips I'm planning/would like to take in the next 12 months. (Semi-realistic ones..... while I would love to take a round-the-world trip, I'm thinking realistically and logically.) This includes big trips, small trips, and medium trips.

1) Cleveland, Ohio. This one is easy since I'm actually going to be there in about 36 hours. :) I'll see Cole, Gage, my Aunt Joyce, and my Uncle Bud. We'll be celebrating Cole's 6th birthday (where oh where does time go!) as well as my uncle's. I haven't seen them since they moved in August, so I'm definitely ready to see my boys!!!

2) Singapore! Yes, next year we are planning on taking another trip to Singapore. I'll get to see my babies!!!

3) Up North - I love Northern Michigan. It's a great weekend trip in the summer/fall. There are so many beautiful lakes, trees, etc.

4) Indiana - Another already planned trip, this one in two weeks. We'll celebrate my uncle's birthday and see lots of family on my mom's side.

5) Hamilton, Alabama. I really want to go back to the Ramp! However, with my trip to Singapore, I'm not sure if I'll have the vacation time for it next year. :( But I'll try to find a way to make it work! I miss my friends. I love it down there.

6) Chicago. Again, a good weekend trip from where I live. However, I want to actually see the city. Usually, when we go to "Chicago" we stay just outside the city and see NOTHING. Except for family, who I love, but I want to actually go!

7) Erie, PA. The last two years, I've taken weekend trips to Erie, PA. Again, close enough that I can go for the weekend. But far enough that I only go once a year or so. My cousin lives there with his wife and 2 kids. It's always great to see them, and we do fun things while there!

8) Lima, Peru. Check out www.missions.me for more info. I want to go on a missions trip! The Gathering, which I go to on Thursday nights is run by Dominic Russo, who also runs the mission that takes these trips.

9) Sandusky, Ohio for Cedar Point! I love Cedar Point. The roller coasters are phenomenal!!!

10) And.....

11) I'm.....

12) Out of.....

13) Suitable Day Trips and Next Year's Vacation Time.....





Anybody have any suggestions of trips I should add?

No comments:

Post a Comment