Here is 5QF courtesy of Mama. Wasn't feeling the questions last week, so if you missed my 5 Question Friday, that's why. (Yes, because I'm SO sure you all noticed and thought about it! Don't worry; I'm not that delusional.)
1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?
Well, since I have no spouse....... (see? 5QFs lately have had a lot of spouse questions! Thereby making so many of my answers N/A that it's not my fault I don't feel like participating!)
2. How often do you talk to your mom?
Almost daily. She gets sad if I don't call. So I call. Trying to cut back though..... sometimes after I leave work, I just don't feel like talking. I've talked to approximately 10,000 clients, I feel like. I'm done with the phone. :)
3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?
On those rare occasions when I cook, it varies. If I have a recipe, I stick to it (unless it's a minor modification like adding chocolate chips to brownies). But if I don't have a recipe and want to try something, occasionally I will. I do often have to modify recipes though, since many recipes call for onions and I am very allergic to them!
4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
No. Mine are "normal." Hehe.
5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)
No, I don't. I never have.