Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday - 10/8/2010

Mama has brought us Five Question Friday once again!

1. What do you listen to while driving?
Usually music, specifically worship music. But sometimes I'll listen to speakers and sermons from church. As I drove to work this morning, I was listening to "Run" by Eddie James and Ultimate Call.

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
This is so easy, because while I love fall, fall does not love me. It attacks my delicate respiratory system with its mean pollens, ragweeds, etc. In other words, my allergies are the worst in the fall!

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
Hmmm..... full of happy people. :)

No, I don't really know. I'd like it bigger than my current house, but not too big. I like Victorian style houses, but other ones are nice as well. I like the big, high cathedral ceilings. A fairly open design is nice for entertaining.

4. Would you ever own a minivan?
If I needed one, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I don't want one now as I don't need it and the gas mileage wouldn't be as good as my little Cobalt!

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
Um, am I supposed to? Oops! Only underwear. Something about underwear- it's got to be washed before worn!

3 comments:

  1. Great answers! My iPod has a mixture of worship songs. I like rocking out to Third Day and Jeremy Camp!

    I totally understand about the whole washing underwear after you buy it. Same goes for bathing suits!!

    Happy Friday!

    :)
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 5QF! Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say the same about new fabric...I know you're supposed to pre-shrink it, but it's really so much work. =) Hope you have a nice weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete