As seen here, Five Question Friday!
My, it's been a week, between a final, a conference, etc. So it's nice to have something mindless to write about. :)
1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
Hmmm..... this is a tough one. I think somewhere in government so I could hear everything that goes on behind the scenes.
2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
Somewhere in between - I figure out what I can afford, who I need to buy for, and then set guidelines per person. But I don't follow them strictly.
3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
I don't think I've ever done one. I've done diets, that's for sure, but never what I would think of as a fad one. Cabbage soup? Sounds disgusting. HCG? 500 calories a day? And people are silly enough to think it's from the drops they take? So no.
4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
The only one I can think of is Gilmore Girls. And interestingly enough, I never watched a single episode while it was actually airing. My Gilmore Girls love came later.
5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
Hmmm.... there are lots of them. Most recently "Beautiful the Blood." The best version can be ordered right here.