Friday, September 17, 2010

My First Blog Award!

I just received my first blog award!



It was from the wonderful Price Family!

With this great honor comes great responsibility.... here are the rules for accepting the award. :)

Rules for accepting the award:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.


(I may be a bit loose in my interpretation of "newly discovered."

Without further adieu, here are the 15 wonderful bloggers I would like to award.

1) Molly at Stilettos and Diapers
2) Rachel at Randomness with Rachel
3) Lori at Everyday Blessings
4) Joy at All About the Hendersons
5) Anita at The Other Side of Me
6) Kim at Kropf Konnections
7) Ashley at Roja in Virginia
8) Jennifer at Do I Have To Be A DINK?
9) Mrs. G at My Life in the Making
10) Sonja at The Mud and the Lotus
11) Aly at The Infertility Overachievers
12) Britt at P.E.A.C.E. Began
13) Courtney at The Peeks
14) Rebekah at Heart Cries
15) Rebekah at Sailing My Way Through

Enjoy, ladies!

5 comments:

  1. Awww yay!! Thanks for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award!! :) I'll have to add it to my blog this weekend!!

    Happy Friday!!

    :)
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award - very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete