Friday, September 3, 2010

Five Question Friday - September 3, 2010

So late in the day to be posting this! Much craziness has been the story of the day.....

Quick recap - a.m. workout, crazy workday with no blog access, my aunt in the hospital, my mom in the hospital, my aunt checking herself out of the hospital, bad appointment after work...... the list goes on and on.

But now for the answers to Five Question Friday. I'm sure you were all waiting anxiously!



1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
When I have free time, I usually either read or clean. Or sometimes I just lay around and watch Gilmore Girls DVDs or silly Lifetime movies. My days are usually just so overly scheduled that the rare occasions that I have total free time, I just like to relax.

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
Nothing! I have no kitchen window. This would be so sad, but since I'm in the kitchen less than any other room in the house, I guess it works out well. :)

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
I don't believe in reincarnation, so this question is just a little too weird for me to try to figure out. Especially after my rough day! It's too much! Don't you feel sorry for my rough day??? :)

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
When they're disrespectful and the parents act like it's no big deal. Or when it's obvious that the parents let the kids get away with talking to other people like that. That's probably the worst ones. I have other ones as well. :)


5. Regular or Diet soda?

Neither! But on the VERY rare occasions when I drink pop (not soda!), it's regular. :)

2 comments:

  1. Is your mom okay? Sorry we don't know anything, but want to be praying...email me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping your aunt and mom are okay! Hope this week is less hectic for you!!

    I totally agree with you on the pet peeve about other people's kids!!

    Have a good week!

    :)
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete