Five Question Friday!
1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Sometimes. I feel like I should be saving more or I'll think about the good I could do with the money if I were to give it away to help someone else. But, in everything, there's balance, right?
2. How well do you know your neighbors?
Not very well at all. I know the names of 3 of them, and a couple random facts (i.e. dog name, where one has a second home) but that's it. We smile and wave, and that's about it.
3. What age are you looking forward to being?
Hmmm..... can't say I'm looking forward to any particular age. Age is just a number. :)
4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
Yes, but once I get it I'm usually "meh" about it. I rarely get anything excited. :)
5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
I have an insane memory. I remember many things from when I was as young as two and can give details. (See yesterday's post for an example.) But because I was only 2, I don't remember the order of the different incidents! :)