Friday, September 17, 2010

5 Question Friday - September 17, 2010

Five Question Friday as brought to us by Mama!

1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
I have vague memories of having bad dreams before this, but the first one I can really remember was while I was in Africa. This (what I thought) was a cobra was chasing us and chasing us, trying to kill us. I remember crying when I woke up.


2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
Figure skating! But if you mean the more major sports, I suppose hockey. As far as playing, volleyball or basketball. But probably volleyball.


3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?

I would never wear jeggings just because I despise the name! :) Probably hats. They just look silly on me!


4. Did you make good grades in school?
In high school, I was the valedictorian. In college, I wish I had done a little better, but made Magna Cum Laude, so clearly I did alright!


5. What magazines do you subscribe to? Glamour.... a recent subscription. I like to read it while I'm at the gym!

1 comment:

  1. Weren't there only 5 people in your graduating class?

    ReplyDelete