Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wordful Wednesday

It has been quite the week. Crazy. Beautiful. Stressful. Wonderful. Sad. Incredible. All rolled into one.....

So much going on, so much to think about. Here's a summary of some of the many things that have happened this week, some happy and some sad and some in between.

-Work has been insane. One person is on vacation, and it's while we're already super busy. As of August 1st, I was promoted to a new position. With that comes a lot of responsibility. I think it's going well; but at the moment, it's somewhat crazy. I've worked long hours every day this week. Not only that, but it's been busy enough to severely cut into my "read and write blogs while on hold" time.

-Lots going on with the family. My mom's youngest sister is VERY sick. My uncle's mother died this morning. Last Saturday, I visited my grandma. Also, last week my beloved aunt moved with my babies Gage and Cole! :( Just soooo much going on!

-I went to my very first "gender reveal" party. Pretty much, my friend Ashley and her husband Nathan had a party to announce their ultrasound results. It's a boy! :)

-A lot going on at my new church. Unsure of a lot of stuff about that. That could be a whole separate blog post. :)

After all the stuff going on, I'm pretty tired emotionally and physically. So I decided to..... stay home tonight! I ate dinner at home and everything! (This is a rarity.... you really have no idea. Even rarer is it was not cereal!) I'm becoming more of a homebody I guess. You see, usually it's about 2 1/2 weeks between my evenings at home where this time it was only a week and a half.

Hope everyone has a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely sounds like a busy week. I hope you enjoyed your rest. =)

    ReplyDelete