Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday Thirteen - 8/26/2010

This time, instead of just stealing the "13 on Thursday" idea from Rachel, I stole her actual questions! But, she's wonderful and won't mind, so sue me. I'm tired and have had no time to work blog this week, so copying someone else's idea seemed great to me!

1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Depends what I'm in the mood for. Overall, probably Andiamo's.

2. How many televisions are in your house?
1

3. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right handed

4. What's the last movie you saw?
Killers. Which is actually a romantic comedy. There is violence, but it's of the totally over the top, non-gruesome, silly way.... which is the only reason I was able to watch. :)

5. What are your plans tonight?
I'm about to leave for The Gathering - it's a service in the area for people my age. There's worship and a message plus great fellowship.

6. Have you ever had a pet fish?
No!

7. Do you have any saved texts?
I don't delete them often, so they're all just kinda there. Then I'll start deleting, but never finish the whole thing. It's bad.

8. Have you ever been in a car accident?
5 - but none of them my fault! I mean that! Literally, I have been 100% not at fault for all of them. One of them I was a passenger, one a 91 year old lady pulled out directly in front of me, 2 were rear endings at red lights (including once by a drunk driver) and 1 was a hit and run, also from behind. There are long stories with each of them, but it's a touchy subject and I don't want to go into them right now. :)

9. It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I hate that..... the most recent time it happened, it was my friend Jordan, and it was only 3 a.m. Linda also has been known to forget that not everyone works midnights. :)

10. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
My ears are pierced. One hole in each ear, so nothing creative there. :)

11. Does anyone love you?

Yes..... what kind of question is this?!?!

12. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Hmmm.... I take a lot of pictures, so I'm going to have to say "No idea." I took a picture with my friend Amy Sunday, and OH! I remember! It was of Julia and Kendall racing! So both of them. :)

13. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Not really. I actually don't drink much juice in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment