Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Thirteen - 8/19/2010

For today's Thursday Thirteen, I'm going to list 13 things that make me happy, in no particular order.

1) Coffee. Coffee makes me very happy. Right now, I'm drinking an iced french vanilla coffee and yum!

2) My new pink shoes. You can never have too much pink or too many shoes. Thus, the combination is a winner!

3) Good music..... I love listening to upbeat songs that are uplifting. Music that helps me focus on what is truly important.

4) Books, books, books. I love to read. Books that you can't put down, either because they're suspenseful, make you think, or are just that interesting.

5) Flowers - whether outside or in a vase inside, I love flowers. Different colors, different kinds.

6) Pictures - I love taking pictures to remember different occasions and fun times by. Pictures with friends, pictures of landmarks, lots of pictures.

7) Skype. Skype makes it easy for me to talk to my overseas family for free. Need I say more?

8) Facebook. Facebook is frustrating and annoying at times. But again, it's worth it for its benefits of staying in contact with those I love and/or like. :)

9) Ice cream - Not healthy. Not good for me. But a great occasional treat. :)

10) Greeting cards - sending them or receiving them, I love greeting cards. Funny ones, touching ones, etc. Seriously love them.

11) My computer! The ability to go to a coffeehouse with my computer and solitude is fantastic. :)

12) My Gilmore Girls DVDs. Seasons 1-5.... love them!

13) Shopping Malls..... um, I'll leave that one alone for now. :)

Though I love all these things and they make me happy, none of them make me happier than the "whos" of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment