Friday, August 27, 2010

Five Question Friday - August 27,2010

1. How many pets do you have?
I don't have any. The closest I've ever come is one of those Tamogotchi things when I was younger. :)

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Hmmm..... that is a good question. Probably the President. It's a very powerful position, so it would be a really stressful day, but maybe I could do some good. And I think it would do him some good to live the life of an "ordinary" person for even a day instead of his wealthy, privileged life.

3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
Don't buy what you can't afford! But that kind of goes without saying. So, I'll say "Avoid websites that are overly tempting for you." For me, this would be mainly Amazon and www.1154lill.com.

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
I have no kids. But if I ever do, I'll want them to be happy and healthy. :) And productive, upright members of society.

5. What is your favorite quote?
"Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened." If we let ourselves look back crying over things we wish we could go back and relive, thinking of people we miss, etc, we're not taking the time to enjoy the here and now and those currently around us!

2 comments:

  1. Great tip and Great quote! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Amazon too!

    Hope your having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete