Saturday, July 17, 2010

Time Crunch

Things have been CRAZY lately! My life has been soooo busy. Between a lot at work, volunteering at the church, volunteering at the pregnancy home, increasing my gym time, etc. I have not been home much lately, at all. Until the weekend of the 4th of July, I hadn't been home a single weekend since before Memorial Day! And it has barely slowed since then. It's common for me not to be home in the evening for 2-3 weeks at a time.

Today, I came to the realization (once again) that I need to slow down. Part of this realization has been unfolding over time. Just realizing that it's been far too crazy of a pace to continue. But today, I had been thinking about what a crazy day I was going to have trying to get everything done when I got an e-mail cancelling one of my plans. When I realized how relieved I was (though I would have loved to be with those friends, which is why I made the plans in the first place), I realized I was WAY overscheduled. I was so relieved to have an afternoon at home. All I did was clean, do a little relaxing, etc. But it felt SO good!

So, hopefully my schedule will lighten up soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment