Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 6 - A Moment I Wish I Could Relive

Just about 6 years ago, I was returning from a trip from Europe. While on that trip, I saw many beautiful things. There were many places I would love to see again. But, if I could relive only one of them, I would go back here.



Neuschwanstein Castle, located in the Black Forest of Germany, is completely breathtaking. The carvings, the artwork, everything is just astounding. When you're walking up to it, suddenly there's this view when you come around a turn that's just like "WOW!" That's really all that can be said. It practically takes your breath away!

Cinderella's castle in Disneyworld was based off of this castle. It was completely one of the highlights of my trip!

2 comments:

  1. I believe this should be on our list of vacation spots!!! :)

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur!!!! I would LOVE to go back. :)

    ReplyDelete