Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 25- A Recipe

HA! That would imply I cook......

I mean, I grill chicken on my George Foreman grill and cook eggs (usually in the microwave) but I don't really have recipes for those!

But, in the spirit of the blog challenge, I shall truly challenge myself and give three recipes - some of the ones I'm best at!

Recipe #1: Microwave popcorn
Step 1: Open cardboard box.
Step 2: Remove package of popcorn.
Step 3: (VERY IMPORTANT!) Remove plastic cellophane from bag of popcorn.
Step 4: Place bag in microwave, paying special attention to which side the bag indicates goes down.
Step 5: Press the "popcorn" button on the microwave.
Step 6: Listen for the popcorn to stop popping. Once it does, or the timer goes off, remove bag carefully from the microwave.
Step 7: Open the bag carefully, avoiding the steam.
Step 8: Enjoy!

Recipe #2: Cereal
Step 1: Open box.
Step 2: Open bag within the box.
Step 3: Pour cereal into bowl.
Step 4: Add milk to cereal.
Step 5: Enjoy!

Recipe #3: Ice Cream
Step 1: Take ice cream from freezer.
Step 2: Dish into bowl.
Step 3: (optional) add Hershey's sauce
Step 4: Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. If you need some better recipes, I might be able to help you out. :) Oh and don't cook your eggs in the micro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Deanna, wow!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete