Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 18 — A Time When I Felt Passionate and Alive

I am going to say.... almost always!

We weren't made to live boring, average existences! God didn't put us on this planet to just go through the motions of life! The Bible tells us that He came so that we would have life, and life more abundantly.

So, if you don't feel passionate about life, if you don't feel like you're really living, find what causes you to feel passionate and alive! And do it.

I know I feel most passionately alive when I'm serving God by helping others. Volunteering at the pregnancy center, the home for children, etc..... if you are trying to find your passion, I would suggest start volunteering and find where you come to life!

At the moment, I'm not feeling quite so alive since I'm exhausted, which might be one reason this blog doesn't feel like it's making sense. Because I worked way too long today after way too little sleep after a way too not fun experience with what was either a flu or food allergies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment