Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 14 - A Vacation I'd Like To Take

Mmmm.... vacation.... such a glorious word!!!!

I love, love, love to travel (as mentioned previously). I truly would like to go revisit some places I have been; but at the same time, there are so many other places I would like to go!

I think if I had to pick one and only one, I would do a European tour (haha! I'm skirting the rules by picking a whole continent). So far in Europe, I've been to Belgium, France, Switzerland, and Germany. So if I had, let's say a 3 week trip to Europe, I would choose to fly into London, do a few days in England. From there, I would go to Ireland for probably 4 days. Other places I would NEED to go are Italy, Austria, and Greece. Spain would be a bonus, as would revisiting anywhere I already went! I would love to do a cruise that went from Greece to Italy. :) Some friends are doing it next year, but I don't have enough vacation time. Quite sad.....

Next week, I'm going on vacation to the exciting destination of Hamilton, Alabama. It's no Europe, but I am looking forward to it! :)

1 comment:

  1. So, yes, I am so in on this trip!!!!!!!! That would be totally awesome...

    _Ashley

    ReplyDelete