Friday, July 30, 2010

5 Question Friday - July 30, 2010

I'm back! So I'm back to 5QF as found on Mama's site!

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

Well, I had a favorite stuffed animal. My Grandpa George and Grandma Donna gave it to me for Christmas one year. It was a Santa Bear. I think they gave it to me when I was 5. I still have it. I might still sleep with it, but I'm never telling.


2. Do you dream in color?
It's not very often that I remember my dreams, but when I do, they are in color. I don't think I've ever had a black and white dream.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I'm 5'8" and I'm happy with that. Taller gets a little too tall. And I like my height, so I don't really want to be shorter.

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
Hmmm..... it would be my nephew Caleb's. His voice is so cute and always makes me smile!

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
Return it! Anything less than that is irresponsible! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Deanna! Wow...you got hit with the short leg stick too, huh?

    I measured my legs against a 4' 11" co-workers, and mine were just, oh so slightly, longer than hers!!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete