Friday, July 9, 2010

5 Question Friday! 7/9/2010

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Chocolate..... in fact, I pretty much do eat it everyday (a little bit usually!). But I'm working on cutting back. Though, I do maintain that it is a vegetable. It's made from cacoa beans. Beans are vegetables! Coffee is also a vegetable for the same reason. So, if you worry you're not getting enough vegetables, have a mocha. Two vegetables in one!

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
Well, seeing as I was in college for my teaching degree when I was 18 and now I do investments, I would have to say no. :) Hey, I'm not even sure if I'm in the career I thought I would be in when I was 27! ;)

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?

Hmmm.... I think I would say "relax" especially while I was in college. I was always driven to hurry up and finish, work a lot so I could save money, etc. Looking back, I'm glad I had a good work ethic and didn't take 7 years to get a 4 year degree like some friends, but at the same time, I would have liked to "stop and smell some roses." But no major regrets.

4. What color are your kitchen walls?
Yellow. And I'm not a yellow fan. I wouldn't have chosen the yellow. But it works for me.... especially since I'm far too lazy to paint. And I do like daisies, so with the right accents, I've grown to like my yellow walls in my kitchen. And there isn't that much wall space anyway in there.


5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
No.... I don't. Probably a Carman song - don't judge, it was practically all I could listen to. :)

1 comment:

  1. Gosh...I've never heard of "Carman"!! But...I LOVE your theory on chocolate and coffee and mochas.

    I will use that until the day I die!!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete