Friday, June 25, 2010

Five Question Friday!

I saw this on another blog (http://livingbytheminute.blogspot.com) and it seemed like a fun concept. So, here are the answers to the 5 random questions of Five Question Friday. (Also found at fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com)

1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?
Piano. For many, many years now. I actually give piano lessons as well. It's one of my relaxation techniques - work through problems on the keyboard. I've been attempting to teach myself the guitar, but that's not going so well. Maybe if by "attempt" I didn't mean "Stare wistfully at the guitar I purchased and think 'I really should try that sometime'" it would happen.

2. What is your pet peeve while driving?
People who tailgate when either a)you're already going like 15 over the speed limit or b) when you're driving slow because you can't pass the person in front of you who is driving super slow. (Also known as driving pet peeve number 2.) And driving with those who like to criticize my driving, but ESPECIALLY if that person is not even old enough to have a license. I once threatened to make my then 13-year old niece walk home. Seriously.

3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?
Wow. Tough choice. I think I'd go with housekeeper because I'm tired of my house being so cluttered!

4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
Well, my school didn't have dances, but as far as back to high school, the songs "Breakfast at Tiffany's," "Roll to Me," and "The Sign" all remind me of junior year because I remember them being on in my friends' cars (I was a year young for my grade, so I wasn't driving the year my friends were) ALL THE TIME. Well, maybe The Sign was a different year? I'm sure Mr. Google would know the answer, but I'm not looking it up.

5. What song best represents your life right now?
Hmmm.... only one? Probably "Worth It All" by Rita Springer

No comments:

Post a Comment