Tuesday, May 11, 2010

8 Things

Got this idea from another blog that I just started following. And I'm having a rough day at work and need a little mental break from all these numbers, so I'll do a list type blog instead. :)

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. Survivor
2. Castle
3. Biggest Loser
4. Apprentice
5. Gilmore Girls (on DVD!)
6. Everybody Loves Raymond (in syndication)
7. Nothing else
8. On a Regular basis


8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink
1. Maggianos
2. Olive Garden
3. La Saj
4. BDs Mongolian Bbq
5. Bangkok Cuisine
6. Kabob Grill
7. Red Lobster
8. Home


8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Seeing my brother and his family in about 2 1/2 weeks!
2. Going home from work today
3. Seeing Gage and Cole Thursday
4. Warmer weather
5. Church services this weekend
6. 10k on Saturday (or looking forward to it being over!)
7. Going to Chicago and Indiana in June
8. July Ramp in Alabama!


8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday
1. Hurt my ankle running at the gym
2. Had a migraine
3. Ended up going into work early, staying late, and still being behind.
4. Conference call with the intercessory teams at church.
5. E-mailed Ashley
6. Messaged other Ashley
7. Was too sick to stay up for Castle
8. Od-ed on muscle relaxers :)


8 Things I like about Winter
1. Christmas!!!!!
2. My birthday!
3. Dreaming of a day global warming kicks in so I'm not buried by snow.....
4. Decorating
5. Unexpected snow days where everything is cancelled
6. Soft blankets to snuggle down under while hibernating on the couch
7. Dreaming of warm weather
8. Hot chocolate


8 Things I am Passionate About
1. God
2. Family
3. Friends
4. Adoption movement
5. LIFE
6. Coffee
7. Shopping
8. Music


8 Words or Phrases I Use Often
1. Um
2. uh-huh (two bad habits in a row)
3. The
4. A
5. Seriously
6. more coffee
7. fluctuation (when at work talking about the markets)
8. sooo..... (I use this as a connecting word way too much!)


8 Things I Have Learned from the Past
1. If you feel like something is wrong, it probably is.
2. If you feel you shouldn't trust someone, you're probably right.
3. God is in control and wants to guide you where He wants you to be.
4. Have faith in people, but not too much faith in people.
5. Retail therapy really works.
6. A chick flick is a great way to spend time.
7. Don't look down on people; you don't know what caused them to be the way they are.
8. Stressing over a situation won't change it. Prayer and/or action usually will.


8 Places I Would Like to Visit/See
1. London
2. Greece
3. Bahamas
4. Hawaii
5. Rome
6. Barcelona
7. New York City
8. Jamaica


8 Things I Currently Want/Need
1. Coffee
2. A day off
3. New running shoes
4. a heart-to-heart with a good friend
5. a clean house
6. a nap
7. a new book to read
8. a fun blog to read

No comments:

Post a Comment