Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HAHA!!!

So, I have to share this story about my friend, Ashley. Normally, I wouldn't want to share her name without her permission for the story, but seeing as I have about 25 friends named Ashley, I figure it's safe. :)

Now Ashley is beautiful, intelligent, and one of the sweetest, kindest people you could ever hope to meet. She is currently single, as she waits for the one God has for her.

However, her brother decided to help her with her single state. Tells her he has someone she should go on a date with. He tells her good things about this guy. Says they will have a good time, and that he lives a clean lifestyle. So, she figures "Why not?" and agrees to let her brother play matchmaker.

After agreeing to go out with him, she finds out that he has FOUR children!!!!!! FOUR!!!! She is 23 years old, not 33 years old, so this is quite a few children! She also finds out his nickname is Buck, which is kinda funny, but not as shocking as the 4 children.

So by this point, she's thinking she doesn't want to go out with him. But she doesn't really want to back out. Well, this morning she got a text that will prevent her from having to back out. The police are helping her with that. Yes, the police. Her brother sent her a text saying "This was a bad idea. Buck was arrested last night, and we don't know why!"

Being the ever helpful friend I am, I looked up all sorts of information on prison weddings for her and sent them to her. Somehow, some of the links may have even ended up on her facebook wall. I don't know how that happened. ;)

Then she decided to look on the county website and see if she could find his mug shot. She was successful. It's tempting to post it here, but I'll refrain. Then I decided I would do like Andy in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and make composites of what Ashley and Buck's children would look like. But if I posted them, she might just kill me. I still will do it later and send them to her.

I laughed SO HARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment