Friday, November 13, 2009

Sleepytime

Last night, I fell asleep at 8:30 in the evening. Yes, that is correct.... 8:30!!! Usually, I am quite the night owl, so this was shocking. I slept through the end of Survivor, slept on and off through Grey's Anatomy, etc. I even missed a scheduled phone call with my friend Lauren!

I think it was to make up for the fact that the previous night - almost no sleep. I dozed here and there, but I don't think I slept-slept for more than 2 consecutive hours. Grief is a funny thing.... something happened in class that made me think of my Grandpa (who died about 2 weeks ago) and it started a outpouring of tears. After all the crying, I was exhausted and my eyes hurt, but I just felt.... hollow. I didn't sleep. I didn't cry more. I just kind of.... was.

Here's looking forward to sleep this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment